Monday, 6 March 2017

Multi camera drama roles 2

Today I was again acting in the show, however I played a key role in its idea generation and in its advertising campaign.

I worked on the advertisement alongside Luke where we came up with a simple idea for Cai to introduce the show and a simple logo with a pig in front of it, we filmed this in around 5 - 10 mins where I then took the footage back and reviewed it with Luke and we decided what we would with the footage. I then went home and edited the footage how we had specified, this turned out ok and we used the advert in the final show.

The show was well received and it has given us a basis upon which our future shows can be held to, the premise was well thought out and evolved naturally within our group, although the other group later stole this idea through a lack of their own idea, this was annoying, however it was good to see a continuation of our show from earlier and a comparison on how two different variations of planning can effect a production.

I am looking forward to next week although I am tired of acting now and would like another role such as vision mixer or floor manager, to experience these roles and the differences they hold to my previous two.

Next time I plan to put more effort into the pre-production as I felt there wasn't much effort on my part for the editing, I could of made a far better advert had I set aside more time to edit it, rather than leaving it to the last minute. This could create an even batter finished product than we created today.

No comments:

Post a Comment